After a three year hiatus, an iconic Bendigo CBD walking wine festival has returned to cap off the region's popular wine week.
Attendees on October 21 had the chance to unwind in the town's surrounds as nine venues offered tastings for their top quality products.
Wine fans - locals and tourists alike - flocked to:
- Mackenzie Quarters - Rosé Lounge
- History House
- Wine Bank on View - Mediterranean Showcase
- Bendigo Mining Exchange (The Beehive)
- Gallery Cafe and Bendigo Art Gallery Statue Annex
- 31 View Street (previously Made In Common)
- Bendigo Visitor Centre (underground)
- The Dispensary
- The Black Swan Hotel.
The event came after a wine-themed week of dinners, lunches, new release launches and tastings.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: