A farmer's sprayer made contact with overhead powerlines at Kinypanial, near Korong Vale, on Monday

Chris Pedler
By Chris Pedler
Updated May 11 2022 - 6:41am, first published May 10 2022 - 7:35am
Energy Safe Victoria is investigating the incident which happened at Kinypanial. Picture: DARREN HOWE

A 67-year-old farmer has suffered burns to his foot after receiving an electric shock when his agricultural sprayer made contact with overhead high voltage powerlines.

Advertisement

Ad
Chris Pedler

Chris Pedler

Journalist and entertainment writer

Chris has been with the Bendigo Advertiser for more than 10 years. He has great passion for the performing arts and is very supportive of the Bendigo live music scene. Outside of the news world Chris plays golf and, regardless of the result, loves watching St Kilda play in the AFL. He loves community theatre and has performed on stage with the Bendigo Theatre Company and worked with Baldrick himself, Tony Robinson. Story tips: chris.pedler@austcommunitymedia.com.au

Get the latest Bendigo news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.