A man has been arrested after an alleged crime spree in central Victoria involving two armed robberies, break-ins and thefts.
Jordan Charles was taken into custody by Wodonga officers in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Police had been seeking the 21-year-old from Wodonga after incidents in the Bendigo region between October 27 and last Wednesday.
It's alleged Charles committed armed robberies at Epsom last Wednesday and at Castlemaine on November 5.
He allegedly used a crowbar to rob someone of 12 packets of cigarettes and $240 cash at Epsom, and made threats to kill.
He allegedly also used a crowbar during the Castlemaine incident, and robbed a person of an iPhone, car keys, and $150 in cash.
Threats to kill were also allegedly made.
He allegedly committed burglaries in Epsom and White Hills, and is facing 11 charges.
The Wodonga Magistrates Court on Thursday heard Charles didn't want to appear before the court.
Lawyer Sally Wilson said he was withdrawing from drugs - likely ice - and was unwell.
"He's indicated to custodial staff he doesn't want to appear in court in person today," she said.
"I don't have instructions to apply for bail."
Ms Wilson said her client had been "picked up in the early hours of this morning" and "wasn't feeling the best".
She opposed details of the allegations being released to the media.
"It's very much a matter in its infancy," Ms Wilson said.
"My client wasn't even questioned in relation to it.
"It's far too early to be releasing summaries."
She expected CCTV footage to be served by investigators.
He will receive medical treatment in custody.
The matter will return to the Bendigo Magistrates Court on February 17.
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.