Bendigo Rowing Club has named young gun Livia Rosaia as champion of the year.
Rosaia finished the 2018/19 regatta season with several gold medal wins in both single and double scull events.
BRC club captain Peter Morison said the award was "fitting recognition" of Rosaia's strong personal character both on and off the water.
"Livia is a prodigious talent and a willing mentor to the club's squad of young female rowers," he said.
Rosaia also received the best crew award alongside Indiana Crone, with the pair winning multiple gold medals during the recent season.
The pair was coached by Tess Forrest and Scott Balmer and secured four gold medals in regattas on Lake Hamilton, the Wimmera and Maribyrnong Rivers.
- Hannah Every Award: Pip Robertson
- Most Promising First Year Scullers: Harriet Evans, Emily Everist and Wilson Robertson
- Most Improved Rower: Mikhayla Oxley
- Club Coaches Award: Chelsea Dillon and Tristan Gray
- Coxswain of the Year: Aedan Hamilton
- Most Dedicated Adult: Lynda Davis
- Best First Year Adult: Peter Holmes
- Most Improved Adult: Duncan Wallis
- John Godfrey Award: Sally Morgan
READ MORE ON THE BENDIGO ROWING CLUB:
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.