Bendigo kart racers have kicked off the start to the 2019 DPE Kart Superstore Victoria Country Series.
Racers converged on the Warrnambool Kart Club’s track for the first round of the series.
Bendigo Kart Club members competed across a range of classes on Warrnambool’s 745m, nine corner track.
- Cadet 9: Chelsea Humphrey – 2nd and Cayden Humphrey – 10th
- KA4 Junior Heavy: Charlee Richardson – 7th
- Vic Combined Light: Christopher Davis – 19th
- Vic Combined Medium: Jonathon Wilson – 11th
- Vic Combined Heavy: Marc Tune – 5th and Jason Killcullen – 8th
- Vic Combined Masters: Phil Stradbrook – 9th
- TAG125 Heavy: Beau Humphrey – 5th
The Victorian Country Series follows a six-race format with events at Warrnambool, Ballarat, Cobden, Hamilton, Horsham and Portland.
The second round will be hosted by the Portland District Kart Club in March.
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.