The state government has clarified details of one of four tier two exposure sites announced earlier this evening.
The site formerly listed as Advantage Pharmacy has been amended to Chemist Discount Centre, 7 Queen Street Bendigo.
Anyone who attended the venue on Tuesday, September 21, between 9:15am - 9:50am should get tested urgently and isolate until they receive a negative result.
MORE tier two exposure sites have been added to Bendigo's growing list as the state's Delta outbreak continues.
- Bendigo Bakers Delight September 21, between 9:00am - 9:45am
- Advantage Pharmacy 310 Hargreaves Street (AMENDED to Chemist Discount Centre, 7 Queen Street Bendigo) September 21, between 9:15am - 9:50am
- The Good Guys Bendigo September 22, between 10:30am - 11:15am
- Dan Murphy's Bendigo September 22, between 11:00am - 11:45am
Anyone who has visited a tier two exposure site should get tested urgently and isolate until they receive a negative result.
It comes as more than 100 people are in isolation after a V/Line contractor, who working in Bendigo, tested positive to COVID-19 on Thursday.
A Bendigo Health spokesperson confirmed the hospital was working with V/Line, the Department of Health, and other agencies to investigate the outbreak associated with the Huntly-Goornong upgrade.
The Quality Lakeside Hotel on Napier Street has also been listed as a tier two site.
The exposure periods have been listed as:
- September 19 between 12am and 6am
- September 19 between 6.30pm and 11.59pm
- September 20 between 12am and 6am
- September 20 between 6pm and 11.59pm
- September 21 between 12am and 6am
- September 21 between 6pm and 11.59am
- September 22 between 12am and 6am
Anyone who visited the Quality Lakeside Hotel during those times should urgently get tested, then isolate until confirmation of a negative result.
A map of exposure sites in Victoria can be seen below (story continues below):
The department said some people would be considered tier one contacts and have to isolate for 14 days. Contact tracers will directly contact those people.
The Brumby's Bakery in The Village Epsom has also been listed as a tier two site. The exposure period was between 9.15am and 9.55am on September 19.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: