This page will be constantly updated with the latest Bendigo and central Victoria exposure site information. Last updated 11am, Monday, September 20.
If you cannot remember where you have checked in, you can use the 'history' function on your Services Victoria app.
Tier 1 exposures must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from exposure.
Tier 2 exposures must get tested urgently and isolate until they have a negative result.
Bendigo's exposure sites are as follows:
- Toppers Cafe 321-323 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo 17/09/2021 11:34am - 12:10pm (Tier 2)
- Donut King - Bendigo Marketplace 17/09/2021 11:55am - 12:35pm (Tier 2)
- Bendigo Marketplace 16/09/2021 11:25am - 12:15pm (Tier 2)
- ZiNG Pop Culture - Bendigo Marketplace Shop G019, 16/09/2021 11:28am - 12:05pm (Tier 2)
- Bendigo Marketplace 17/09/2021 10:41am - 12:35pm (Tier 2)
- Big W - Bendigo Marketplace 17/09/2021 10:48am - 11:33am (Tier 2)
- ZiNG Pop Culture - Bendigo Marketplace 17/09/2021 11:03am - 11:39am (Tier 2)
- EB Games - Bendigo Marketplace 17/09/2021 11: 09am - 11:45am (Tier 2)
- JB HiFi - Bendigo 339-355 Hargreaves Street 17/09/2021 11:22am - 12:01pm (Tier 2)
- JB HiFi - Bendigo 339-355 Hargreaves Street 16/09/2021 11:08am - 11:45am (Tier 2)
- Caltex Ravenswood 4633 Calder Highway Ravenswood 07/09/2021 2:45pm - 3:15pm (Tier 2)
- TerryWhite Chemmart, 107 Mollison Street. 15/09/2021 11:00am - 11:40am (Tier 2)
- Woolworths Kyneton 7/11 Jennings Street 15/09/2021 11:10am - 11:45am (Tier 2)
- McIntyre's Veterinary Surgery, 142 Mollison Street, Kyneton 17/09/2021 12:15pm - 12:35pm (Tier 2)
- BP Service Station Kyneton, 55 High Street, Kyneton 17/09/2021 3:30pm - 4:10pm (Tier 2)
- Mollison's Fish & Chips, 164 Mollison Street, Kyneton 18/09/2021 1:00pm - 1:35pm (Tier 2)
- Top Shop Fish and Chips 71 High Street 10/09/2021 10:45am - 11:30am (Tier 2)
- Coles Woodend, 59-61 High Street 10/09/2021 10:30am - 11:25am (Tier 2)
- St Arnaud Caltex/Tasco Service Station, 5948 Sunraysia Hwy, St Arnaud 12/9/21 12.00pm - 1pm (Tier 2)
- St Arnaud Caltex/Tasco Service Station, 5948 Sunraysia Hwy, St Arnaud 13/9/21 6pm - 6.40pm (Tier 2)
- East Wimmera Health Service, 52 Western Rd, St Arnaud 14/9/21 6.15pm - 8.30pm (Tier 1)
- St Arnaud Medical Centre, 66 McMahon St, St Arnaud 15/9/21 10.30am - 12.30pm (Tier 1)
- V/Line Train Melbourne to Bendigo Departing Southern Cross Station and arriving at Woodend Station 08/09/2021 3:06pm - 4:06pm (Tier 2)
- V/Line Train Kyneton to Melbourne Departing Woodend Station and arriving at Southern Cross Station 09/09/2021 5:14am - 6:12am (Tier 2)
- V/Line Train Melbourne to Bendigo Departing Southern Cross Station and arriving at Woodend Station 09/09/2021 2:05pm - 3:05pm (Tier 2)
See where all the exposure sites are here
IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS
Do not visit your GP or the emergency department to get tested
Return home, stay at home, and isolate from others in your household if possible
Arrange to get a test as soon as possible - testing is free.
If you are unwell and need care please call 000
If you do not need urgent care but are unsure of what to do, call 1800 675 398
We have removed our paywall from our stories about the coronavirus. This is a rapidly changing situation and we aim to make sure our readers are as informed as possible.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: