The number of exposure sites in Victoria has reached almost 280, including two in central Victoria.
It comes as the state recorded 13 new locally acquired cases of coronavirus and one in hotel quarantine.
All new cases are linked to the current outbreak.
One case was announced on Sunday and was a man in Mildura who had presented at hospital with COVID-19 symptoms after he attended the Carlton-Geelong AFL match at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
There were 54,839test results returned during the 24 hours to Monday and just under 15,000 vaccines administered.
Exposure sites listed
Two locations in central Victoria at Ravenswood and Wycheproof were added as Tier 1 sites to the state's list of exposure COVID-19 sites late Sunday night.
The Caltex Petrol Station in Ravenswood has been named a Tier 1 site meaning anyone that has visited the venue on Sunday July 11 between 12:45pm - 2:15pm must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days.
The same guidelines are in place for visitors to the Bakery on Broadway in Wycheproof on July 11 between 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
The BP service station at Calder Park has also been deemed a Tier 1 site, and was visited by a confirmed case on July 11.
Those who were there between 11:30am to 1:00pm will need to isolate immediately.
There are over eight sites in Mildura, after a man tested positive after being at the MCG last week.
The Mildura Waves aquatic centre, a number of local cafes and eateries and a Coles supermarket are among the Tier 1 sites.
Will lockdown end as planned?
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said it was too early to tell whether there will be an extension of the state's five-day COVID-19 lockdown.
The lockdown is current scheduled to end at 11.59pm on Tuesday.
Mr Andrews said on Sunday the state was not seeing any new chains of transmission opening up and the outbreak was unfolding as the government "hoped it would".
"This lockdown won't be on any longer than it needs to be," he said.
When asked whether regional areas might be out of lockdown sooner than other places, the premier said he had no advice to shorten the lockdown for anybody.
NSW reported another 105 cases on Sunday alongside the death of a woman in her 90s, the fourth fatality in the current outbreak.
More to come.
We have removed our paywall from this storyabout the coronavirus. This is a rapidly changing situation and we want to make sure our readers are as informed as possible. If you would like to support our journalists, subscribe here.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: