BENDIGO Health has requested patience, as people seeking a COVID-19 test face a two hour wait.
In a post on Facebook the health service said both its walk-in and drive-through clinics were at capacity.
It asked people to be patient, or return to the clinic later in the afternoon.
Both clinics are open 10am-5.30pm, seven days a week.
It comes after more than 43,000 Victorians were tested on Friday, in response to an outbreak of the Delta variant of COVID-19 which plunged the state into another snap lockdown.
Details of testing sites across the state are available on the Department of Health website.
ABOUT 10,000 Victorians are isolating as primary close contacts of confirmed COVID-19 cases, according to Health Minister Martin Foley.
Mr Foley urged all Victorians to check the list of more than 160 exposure sites, saying it was the most important thing they could do today.
It comes after Victoria reported 19 new COVID-19 cases in the 24 hours to midnight.
The diagnoses bring the current outbreak's total to 43 community cases.
It comes as NSW tightened its COVID-19 restrictions in three key suburbs, after reporting 111 new locally-acquired cases. The state also reported one new COVID-19 death.
Mr Foley said 18 of the 19 new cases had been infectious while in the community, on average for 1.7 days.
He said one was a household contact of the man from Hume who visited Coles, who had been isolating through their infectious period.
Mr Foley said there was no such thing as a good infection, but Victoria was yet to see any unlinked, mystery COVID-19 cases.
"Our public health team is responding quicker than they ever have before, because this virus is moving quicker than it ever has before," Mr Foley said.
"On average each case has spent less than two infectious days in the community.
"That measure is really important because it shows the value of going hard and going early, to make sure we get our arms around this as quickly as we possibly can."
Mr Foley thanked the more than 40,000 Victorians who were tested on Friday.
"Can I thank all Victorians for your help and the sacrifices that we are all making to make sure that we keep each other, our families, and our state safe from the virus," Mr Foley said.
"All Victorians are doing our bit and doing our bit by locking down hard."
COVID-19 response commander Jeroen Weimar reaffirmed that it was vital Victorians check exposure sties, as they would continue to evolve.
He especially urged anyone at the Geelong, Carlton game last Saturday to come forward for testing.
Mr Weimar said there was now a total of six cases connected with the City of Hume outbreak, one of which was new today but within the second household involved.
He said the Ariele apartments in Maribynong had seven positive cases, which was steady from Friday.
Mr Weimar said Bacchus Marsh Grammar had seen three new positive cases on Saturday, bringing the total connected cases to nine.
He said there were now 14 cases connected with the MCG, through a number of different strands.
Ms Frankie's Restaurant in Cremorne had two new case connected with it, Mr Weimar said.
He said St Patricks in Murrumbeena had seen one new case in a student.
Chief health officer Brett Sutton said infection patterns from the Victorian outbreak of the Delta variant - and from outbreaks overseas - showed younger adults and teenagers could absolutely become infected.
Professor Sutton urged anyone who was eligible to book in for a vaccine shot, saying vaccination was the way out of the pandemic.
He said COVID-19 could infect anyone, anywhere.
NINETEEN new COVID-19 cases have been reported in Victoria in the past 24 hours.
All of the cases are attached to the outbreak in the Victoria community. None are in hotel quarantine.
The Department of Health confirmed all new cases were linked to current outbreaks.
There are more than 120 exposure sites in the outbreak.
Cases relating to the outbreak have reached central Victoria with a family member of students in years 10 and 12 at Ballarat Clarendon College testing positive for COVID-19.
Businesses that have closed their doors during the five-day lockdown are calling on the government to ensure financial support leaves no one behind.
Be.Bendigo chief executive Dennis Bice said support for businesses in lockdown was key to a better economic outcome afterwards.
"It's critical to the survival and longevity of businesses that they continue," he said. "Businesses employ people and people who are employed spend money."
On Friday, Victorians also saw 19,237 vaccination doses administered along with 47,606 test results received.
A full list of exposure sites is available on the Department of Health website.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: