Action on Sunday in the Merv Dean Memorial Tour saw riders start with a challenging 3km hill climb time trial up Harcourt's Mount Alexander.
Castlemaine Cycling Club's Dylan McKenna powered to an impressive A-Grade finish with a final time of 7.30.15 to win the stage.
He was followed by Spencer Evans in second (+7.80) and Jesse Norton (+11.47) in third.
Bendigo Mountain Bike Club's Isaac Fletcher won the B-Grade with a time of 8.41.11, followed by Matthew Irons (+15.95) and Justine Barrow (+26.74).
The second part of the day included an 84km road race loop of Harcourt for the A-Grade riders and 56km for the B/C-Grade competitors.
Bendigo District Cycling Club's Blake Agnoletto repeated his opening road race win on Saturday with another top ride in stage three which saw him finish with a time of 02:33:38, just ahead of Ballarat brothers Nicholas and Liam White.
McKenna finished fourth but takes the overall tour lead ahead of the four-lap 58km final stage showdown on Monday.
Barrow buckled down and finished with a time of 1:37:09 to take the B-Grade race, but Irons has the overall lead ahead of the final.
Overall Top 10
- Dylan MCKENNA (Castlemaine CC)134h37:13
- Spencer EVANS (Bendigo & District CC)+20
- Liam WHITE (Ballarat/Sebastopol CC)22+21
- Sam EDDY (Bendigo & District CC)3+27
- Nicholas WHITE (Ballarat/Sebatopol CC)24+29
- Jesse NORTON (Ballarat/Sebastopol CC)+34
- Tali LANE WELSH (Wombat MTB Club)+38
- Daniel LUKE (Albury Wodonga Panthers CC)2+38
- Blake AGNOLETTO (Bendigo & District CC)36+43
- Bailey MCDONALD (Camperdown CC)5+43
- Matthew IRONS (Melbourne Uni CC (Mt Macedon))123h59:53
- Justine BARROW* (Coburg CC (Woodend))13+3
- Isaac FLETCHER (Bendigo Mountian Bike Club)5+26
- Courtney SHERWELL* (Cycling Benefits)7+32
- Tilly FIELD* (Creswick)10+34
- Alana FORSTER* (Vikings CC ACT)6+37
- Adam JACKSON (Castlemaine CC)11+1:03
- Francis ENNIS (Castlemaine CC)3+1:37
- Scott KEATING (Ballarat/Sebastopol CC)25+1:39
- Nicholas TORNEY (Bendigo & District CC)1+2:43
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: