Another COVID-19 case has been added to the Melbourne outbreak total since Wednesday morning.
But restrictions in Victoria are yet to change further.
It comes as a Bendigo Health spokeswoman said about 400 people were vaccinated in Bendigo on Monday and about 500 people were tested on Tuesday.
Speaking on Wednesday, Acting Premier James Merlino said the Department of Health had been notified of a sixth new case, which would be included in Thursday's tally.
It brings the total number of cases linked to the outbreak to 15.
Latest coronavirus news, click here
Mr Merlino said all cases detected so far were linked.
"These cases are linked and that's a good thing," he said.
"We are concerned by the number and the kinds of exposure sites.
"There were more exposure sites that have been listed including one in Bendigo, so I encourage all Victorians to check on those exposure sites and make sure if they have attended any of those, they follow all health advice."
Mr Merlino said he could not rule out taking further action with restrictions but he would update people as soon as he knew.
"It's fair to say the next 24 hours are going to be particularly critical," he said.
"The message this morning is it's good everyone is linked but we are concerned about the number and also the kind of exposure sites."
Victoria has recorded 10 new local COVID-19 cases since Tuesday.
They include the four cases of coronavirus that were detected in Victoria on Tuesday afternoon.
The latest cases bring the state's total to 23.
No new cases have been recorded in hotel quarantine.
Authorities administered more than 15,000 vaccinations on Tuesday with another 26,180 people who got tested for the virus.
The list of COVID-19 exposure sites has continued to grow since Tuesday and now include venues in Bendigo and Axedale.
The Axedale Tavern has been named a tier one site meaning anyone that has visited the venue on Sunday, May 23 between 11.45am and 1.30pm must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days.
Bendigo's Hairfolk hairdresser has been named a tier two site meaning anyone that visited the venue on Saturday, May 22 between 9.40am and 10.10 am must get tested urgently and isolate until they a negative test.
The Department of Health has also announced a positive case watched Collingwood take on Port Adelaide on Sunday.
In response to the unfolding outbreak, home gatherings are now limited to five visitors a day and public gatherings restricted to 30 people until at least June 4 in greater Melbourne.
Masks are mandatory indoors for people aged 12 and over, but can be taken off for eating, drinking and exercise.
- with AAP
We have removed our paywall from this storyabout thecoronavirus. This is a rapidly changing situation and we want to make sure our readers are as informed as possible. If you would like to support our journalists, subscribe here.