VICTORIA has added no new COVID-19 cases to its tally since Sunday.
Eleven people still have the virus, the Department of Health said on Monday morning.
Nearly 7000 people were tested on Sunday.
Authorities continued to urge people across a large section of Melbourne to get tested after viral fragments were found in wastewater.
Victoria's chief health officer Brett Sutton said week fragments had been detected from February 22.
Suburbs in the catchment area include Taylors Hill, Plumpton, Hillside, Sydenham, Delahey, Caroline Springs, Burnside Heights, Kings Park, Albanvale, Burnside and Deer Park.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark bendigoadvertiser.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @BgoAddy
- Follow us on Instagram @bendigoadvertiser
- Follow us on Google News