TWO children are among the seven internationally-acquired cases of COVID-19 added to Victoria's tally on Sunday.
The new overseas cases include a man in his 50s, a man in his 40s, a man in his 30s, a woman in her 50s, a woman in her 20s, and a boy and a girl.
Victoria's Chief Health Officer has confirmed four of the seven cases are linked to the Australian Open.
They include a crew member from a chartered flight from Los Angeles, two tennis coaches, and a broadcaster from Los Angeles.
Sunday is the 11th day without community transmission in Victoria.
Two locally acquired cases are believed to have recovered since Saturday. There are 30 known active cases of the virus in Victoria, five of which were locally acquired.
The rate of applications for permits to enter Victoria shot up at 6pm on Saturday as Queensland's red zones changed to orange.
Chief Health Officer Professor Brett Sutton said applications jumped from 15-20 a minute up 40-60.
More than 20,430 permits to enter Victoria have been issued in the past 24-hours.
Applications for exemptions dropped below 2700 after local government areas in Queensland were rezoned to orange.
More than 2375 exemptions have already been granted, Professor Sutton said in a statement.
A fourth positive COVID-19 case has been linked to two charter flights arriving in Melbourne ahead of the Australian Open.
An airline crew member, two coaches and a broadcaster have returned positive test results.
COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria commissioner Emma Cassar said all four positive cases tested negative to the virus before boarding the plane.
"We have delayed our training today... because a number of test results are not in yet," Ms Cassar said.
"I can confirm all player and training partners' test results are in, but we are now waiting on the rest of the cohort's.
"We just don't take risks with player's safety, our staff's safety and community safety and we are working with Tennis Australia to ensure we can get back on track tomorrow for a full day of training."
Ms Cassar said a small number of people who had travelled to Melbourne for the Australian Open had been testing procedures.
Challenging behaviours included a player opening the door to his room to try to have a conversation with his training mate down the hallway, as opposed to using the telephone in his room; and a gentleman who shouted Uber Eats to other people on the same floor and was "praising himself for his great efforts and opened his door to do so."
"The majority of the players their support crews and their families are doing the right thing," Ms Cassar said.
She encouraged players and their support crews to remain in their rooms.
"This is about keeping people safe," Ms Cassar said.
Penalties for persistent breaches included fines and potentially being transferred to complex care hotel.
Victoria's streak of days free of COVID-19 community transmission continues.
But seven new cases of the virus have been detected in people arriving from overseas.
It comes after COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria on Saturday confirmed three positive test results linked with two Australian Open chartered flights.
None of the infected people on those flights are Australian Open players.
There are 30 known active cases of COVID-19 in Victoria, with more than 11,000 test results received.
Sunday is Victoria's 11th consecutive day without a new locally-acquired coronavirus infection.
The Victorian Government on Saturday downgraded coronavirus 'red zones' in Queensland to 'orange zones'.
The change enables people in Greater Brisbane and its affected surrounds to apply for permits to return to Victoria.
Premier Daniel Andrews hoped to be able to drastically reduce the amount of 'red zones' in New South Wales within days.
Two passengers and a crew member on two separate charter flights for the Australian Open have returned positive tests.
A passenger and a crew member on a charter flight from Los Angeles tested positive for the virus.
COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria on Saturday night confirmed a passenger on another Australian Open charter flight, which landed at 8.20am on Friday from Abu Dhabi, had returned a positive COVID-19 result.
The passenger's pre-departure COVID-19 test was negative.
The infected passenger has been transferred to a health hotel. All of the other 63 passengers on the flight were deemed close contacts.
More than 120 close contacts are linked to both the chartered flights. Australian Open players and support people on those flights will be unable to access training while in quarantine.
The virus cases in chartered flights for the Australian Open came after Emirates announced it was suspending flights to Australia's eastern seaboard.
Acting foreign affairs minister Simon Birmingham said the decision by Emirates would not result in a loss of capacity to bring Australians home.
The federal government has responded by scheduling 20 more flights for stranded Australians and re-allocating the capacity it had reserved for Emirates to other airlines.
We have removed our paywall from this storyabout thecoronavirus. This is a rapidly changing situation and we want to make sure our readers are as informed as possible. If you would like to support our journalists, subscribe here.