A MAN has been taken to hospital after a stove top caught fire in Eaglehawk.
Country Fire Authority and Fire Rescue Victoria crews were called to the blaze at Neangar Court about 4.54pm on Friday.
A FRV spokesperson said flames had been visible inside the unit.
Read other news:
Crews arrived on the scene at 5.02pm and controlled the fire within seven minutes.
Paramedics treated a man in his 40s for upper body injuries.
The man was taken to Bendigo Health in a stable condition.
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.