READ MORE - Last week's pennant wrap
CASTLEMAINE will be gunning for three wins in a row when it takes on Eaglehawk in round four of BBD weekend pennant on Saturday.
The Maine has notched wins over Inglewood (1 shot) and South Bendigo (10) the past fortnight and now have a shot at winning three in a row for the first time since 2016-17.
But the Maine will need to be at its best, with Eaglehawk one of only two undefeated teams still standing.
* Saturday's round four games:
South Bendigo v Golden Square
Kangaroo Flat v Inglewood
Eaglehawk v Castlemaine
Bendigo v Bendigo East (10.30am)
1. Kangaroo Flat - Points: 50 Shots: +71
2. Eaglehawk - Points: 48 Shots: +41
3. Bendigo East - Points: 36 Shots: +23
4. Castlemaine - Points: 32 Shots: -46
5. Bendigo - Points: 19 Shots: +6
6. South Bendigo - Points: 18 Shots: -7
7. Inglewood - Points: 8 Shots: -31
8. Golden Square - Points: 5 Shots: -57
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.