OPTUS service was fully restored around Marong on Friday, according to a statement issued by the company.
It comes after residents Optus customers complained they had been without mobile phone reception for two weeks.
Kath Martin was among these. Mrs Martin confirmed she had been able to text, call and send emails since services were restored.
SOME Optus customers in Marong are concerned they may be un-contactable in case of an emergency, after being without mobile phone coverage for two weeks.
Kath Martin first noticed her phone reception was breaking up about 15 days ago. From September 12, she has been unable to make or receive calls.
Mrs Martin is one of several other resident retirees at Marong's Big4 lifestyle village experiencing the same problem.
Read more: Bendigo's tales of mobile reception woe
Mrs Martin said when she approached Optus, operators told her the tower was green, so they did not know what the problem was.
She's both rung and emailed the company twice a day since the problem began.
Mrs Martin said Optus also said her phone was too old, and that she needed to upgrade. But when she drives to Maiden Gully her mobile reception is fine.
It's a trip she's making four times a day now, with a sister in the Swan Hill Hospital and children in Port Hedland.
Residents' Optus phones sometimes show a few bars of reception for a couple of hours a day, but they cannot take or place calls.
Read more: Boost to mobile coverage on regional trains
A call placed from Mrs Martin's Optus phone to a Telstra phone went through when the Bendigo Advertiser visited. However, a call placed from a Telstra phone was not received by Mrs Martin's Optus phone.
Both a call from Mrs Martin's Optus phone to another Optus phone, and vice versa, failed to work.
Optus confirmed a technical fault meant a small number of customers in the Marong area had experienced "intermittent network access issues" since September 14.
A spokesperson said it was a priority for Optus's field team, who were working to fix it.
"We sincerely apologise to customers for any inconvenience and thank them for their patience while we work to restore their voice services. Data services have not been affected," the spokesperson said.
Park assistant Amy Peace said it was "beyond a joke", saying she feared for the residents' safety.
"If there's an emergency and they can't ring out - I mean fair enough every phone's built in with Triple Zero, even if there's no signal," Miss Peace said.
"But some of them don't think of calling Triple Zero, they think of calling next of kin, and they can't get a call out, and they can't call us at reception if anything goes wrong."
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.