CATHERINE McAuley College celebrated Mercy Day at their Coolock Campus on Thursday, dressing in their house colours for the event.
Mercy Day is a celebration of the beginning of Catherine McAuley's ministry.
The college also celebrates the origins of the school and its Mercy values.
Students and staff enjoyed the day, coming together within the carnival atmosphere.
The day started with a liturgy before students, their parents and guests, followed by the Acknowledgement of Country and the Catholic Education's Office, Troy Firebrace, playing the didgeridoo.
The event commenced with a presentation of the Spirit of Catherine Awards, along with carnival rides, stalls and foods.
Read more about Catherine McAuley College below:
- Catherine McAuley College students hone their skills at annual performance evening
- Bendigo's Catherine McAuley College students enter the Australian Sheep and Wool Show
- Catherine McAuley College students rehearse Rock of Ages production | PHOTOS, VIDEO
- Catherine McAuley College footballers in great form
- Catherine McAuley College athletics carnival photos
- Catherine McAuley College celebrates its 2019 swimming carnival | Photos
To purchase one of the photos from our gallery, contact the Bendigo Advertiser office 5434 4433.
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails?
You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.