STRATHFIELDSAYE Primary School students and staff celebrated Footy Colours Day last week.
Teachers and students dressed up in their favourite team colours and battled it out in a friendly game of football.
Students also participated in soccer and rugby training clinics, held by their school peers.
Footy Colours Day is a national campaign, aiming to raise funds for the Fight Cancer Foundation.
See more on Strathfieldsaye Primary School below:
- Strathfieldsaye Primary School students walk for Cancer Council
- Strathfieldsaye Primary School receives community grant to create a new play area
- Central Victorian students celebrate 100 days of prep | Photos
- Strathfieldsaye Primary School prep students turn 100
- Strathfieldsaye Primary School students take to the track and field
- Strathfieldsaye Primary crazy hair day
Are you involved with a school? Have you celebrated Footy Colours Day? We'd love to see your pictures. Send them to us at: email@example.com or via Facebook.