Two people have been taken to the Royal Melbourne Hospital after a carbon monoxide leak near Macedon.
A third person will also be taken to hospital.
Emergency Services were called to reports of a leak at Ashbourne at about 8.45am on Monday.
ONE person is being treated for carbon monoxide inhalation after fumes from a generator leaked into a house near Macedon this morning.
Ambulance Victoria and CFA were called to a house on Fleming Road, Ashbourne at about 8.45am on Monday.
CFA say fumes from a generator in an underground garage were drawn up through an exhaust vent, through a wall into the living area of a house.
Paramedics were on scene, treating one person.
More to come.
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.