Bendigo boy hospitalised, family evacuated after stove-top fire in Anderson Street

Updated May 7 2019 - 11:44am, first published 11:33am
Boy hospitalised after fire in Anderson Street
Boy hospitalised after fire in Anderson Street

A nine-year-old boy was taken to hospital after a fire in Bendigo last night.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Bendigo news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.