POLICE are searching for anyone who might have witnessed or have footage of an affray in Kennington last month.
Investigators have been told up to 20 people were involved in a fight outside a licensed premises in Condon Street on February 16, about 11.30pm.
At least seven people aged between 21 to 70 were were injured in the affray.
Two men in their 60s were taken to hospital with minor injuries. Several others were treated at the scene.
Bendigo police have asked to speak with anyone who has mobile phone footage of the incident or who witnessed it.
They urged anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report online at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.
At the time, investigators said they believed an altercation occurred between two groups and escalated into an affray.
Bendigo Sergeant Mark Bell said a number of patrons had been ejected from the venue due to poor behaviour before the fight ensued.
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.