How Bendigo Advertiser photographers captured our darkest day.
Black Saturday 10 years on:
- The Bendigo and Redesdale fires: how they unfolded
- ‘I refuse to drown in despair’: Carol Kane on losing her husband and reflections on resilience, beauty and love
- ‘Bloody scary’: firefighters recount the battle for Bendigo
- Redesdale remembers: 10 years on from Black Saturday
- Bendigo East MP Jacinta Allan reflects ahead of Black Saturday anniversary
- Commemorations underway to mark Bendigo fires
Have you signed up to the Bendigo Advertiser's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in central Victoria.