Your new company
A bespoke window furnishings company specialising in curtains, blinds, shutters & soft furnishings. Family-owned business servicing the Sydney metro area, seeking a full-time installer to join their growing team.
Your new role
• Installation of internal roller blinds, roman blinds, curtains & curtain tracks, honey cell blinds, venetian blinds & plantation shutters, along with external awnings
• Removal & disposal of existing window furnishings
• Site inspections, check-measures and pre-installation preparation
• Programming of motorised window furnishings
• Professional post-installation window dressing including steaming, cleaning, tie-back installation and hook adjustments etc
What you'll need to succeed
• Current drivers licence
• A technical ability to understand how things work
• An understanding of building construction and strong fixing methods
• The ability to work under pressure and deal with customers & challenging situations
• Experience with power tools
What you'll get in return
• Company vehicle and tools
• Immediate start
• Competitive salary
• Work for a family owned business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2540666