- Key Member of the Investment Operations Team
- Make a Quality and Lasting Contribution to the Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Queensland Financial Services business, based in Brisbane CBD that works in the field of investments and super funds. They have a really good culture and incredible staff that work there.
On a day to day basis the Unit Pricing Manager will:
- Provide key technical input and delivery of outcomes to a number of key strategic investment projects for the Unit Pricing team including the restructure of unit pricing, integration of the unit price with the member registry system & Operations team and the efficiency of cashflow movements.
- * Oversee the validation of daily unit prices and portfolio instruction processing including the investigation of any anomalies within agreed deadlines including the liaison with the custodian and external service providers. Ensure that tools are in place to effectively monitor and validate daily unit prices and portfolio instructions.
- Onboard new investments into the Unit Pricing structure and ensure the validations and inclusion of investment valuations in daily unit pricing processes are delivered in line with agreed reporting time frames.
- * Monitor compliance of investment asset valuation policies in line with the Group Unit Pricing and Valuation Policy
The Successful Applicant
The successful Unit Pricing Manager will ideally have a background in
- Unit Pricing
- Fund management
- investments / alternative assets.
You will also be a good communicator and will possibly be CA or CPA qualified.
What's on Offer
A very good basic salary and super will be offered to the successful candidate.