Centre: Goodstart Flora Hill
Location: 32 Sommerville Street, Bendigo Victoria 3550
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-Time (3-5 days a week)
Thinking about moving to Regional Victoria? Now is the time! Generous financial incentives are available!
Apply now and give local children the best start in life, as you help us make Three-Year-Old Kindergarten available to all.
About our centre:
- Permanent, full-time position, 38 hours per week
- 70 place centre, leading 15 place, 3-4 year room
- Centre are offering a set shift for consistency
- Key Educator and Bush Kinder implemented
- Previous Incusions and Excursions that have occurred, include; Yoga, Therapy Dog visits, Aged care facility, Gymnasium, Discovery centre etc.
- Indoor/Outdoor program run throughout the year
- Centre are highly engaged with families and community within their purpose-built centre
- Great culture within the centre e.g. Team Building Exercises, staff outings etc.
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor to ensure ongoing support
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- The option to purchase additional annual leave, discounted child care fees, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate Teacher who models effective application of pedagogy in their teaching practice
- Seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
Does this sound like you?
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity and bring your experience, enthusiasm and passion for giving children the best start in life!
For further information please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Razanne Riman on (03) 9648 9812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!