Teacher – Goodstart Mildura Eleventh ST.
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre:
- Permanent, full-time position, 38 hours per week
- 126 place centre leading the funded 3-4 year room
- Set in the beautiful vibrant town of regional Mildura – great base for touring iconic wonders and picturesque location near by – ultimate outdoor lifestyle!
- Up to $21,000 Financial incentive on offer to the successful candidate
- Ample planning time to ensure high quality pedagogy
- Supported by a highly skilled centre director
- Highly engaged with families and community and place great importance with the relationships they have in place
- Great, engaging and friendly culture within the centre
- Relocation support to help you make the move to regional Vic
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme supported by our state based in-house Professional Teacher Program Team
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor, great for provisionally registered teachers looking for a mentor to reach full accreditation!
- 4 weeks paid annual leave and the option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities with over 665 centres nationwide, pathways include Centre Director, Teacher Mentor, Educational Leader etc.
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Not your average teaching job – Join our Teaching community for ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- Discounted child care fees - up to 30%, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved) and ideally Provisional or Full VIT Registration
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate Teacher who models effective application of pedagogy in their teaching practice
- Seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Apply now to start your new journey and Teach with Goodstart Early Learning - Australia’s largest early learning provider and sector leader.
If you have any questions please reach out to Victoria Recruiter - Charlotte O'Loughlin 0396489815 email@example.com