Your new company
You will be joining a Defence Department who requires a Systems Engineer to join their team and presents a great opportunity to work with senior level Technical professionals.
Your new role
Your new position will require you to perform a subset of the systems engineering activities developing a solution or product.
- Analyse the customer’s and other stakeholders’ needs to meet the requested requirements
- Describe the missions, functions and requirements on the solution or the product
- Formalise the specification and the architectural design to develop the solution or the product
- Prepare and perform the solution or product integration, verification and validation tests
Full Position Description is available.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Engineering qualification enabling registration as a Chartered Engineering
- Worked previously for a min of 5 years as a systems engineer
- A high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Experience in Configuration Management
- Understanding of quality systems and procedures
- Experience in the development of requirements
- Able to establish validation activities in support of requirement sign off
- Experience in using DOORs or Jama Connect or Jira
- Ability to use standard computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Understanding of Defence user community and associated operational environment
- Commercial Services & Support delivery with a sound understanding of the business principles and practices
- Current drivers’ licence
- Currently holding or capable to get Australian Defence Security Clearance, ITAR, NPC
What you'll get in return
As a member of the team, you will be working with a group of passionate, like-minded individuals and you will be given higher responsibility to work independently. This is an opportunity to join a team that will help achieve your career goals by encouraging professional and personal growth.
- Very Attractive Pay
- Exclusive Defence experience
- Monday to Friday work
- Remote work flexibility
- Weekly pay
- Professional development
Based in the city of Bendigo, it offers a relaxed regional lifestyle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now’’ or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively, if you have referrals who may be interested in this role, please refer them to me. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Note: Candidates who are an Australian Citizen and currently residing in Australia should only apply to this role.
LHS 297508 #2553471