Working as part of a team, this role is responsible for managing all customer service administration activities related to the assigned customers (internal and external) and also all purchases contracts including but not limited to:
- Prepare and coordinate all documents required for successful sales or purchases. End-to-end trade execution
- Responsible for vessel booking, shipping instructions, bill of lading and other shipping documents requirement
- Control pricing and invoicing to customers ensuring that the correct prices are applied. Matching sales contracts and controlling purchases agreements
- Prepare ad hoc, daily, weekly and monthly reports on product flow, delivery, orders, order changes, claims
- Allocate material to fill current sales orders schedules; working with controls team/transportation on timely basis to ship out required materials.
- Monitor the shipping schedules in accordance with agreements made and manage the payments ensuring appropriate cash collection
- Handling and filing sales and purchases contracts and updating contracts databases
- Filing of trading agreements and related documents according to audit requirements
- Keep updated all trading forecast, work to optimize the metal allocation in respect to costs of logistics and storing.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team across various time zones
- In-depth understanding of the documentation required in the international trading transactions
- Excellent understanding of international transportation and transactions. Oriented to cost drivers
- Knowledge/ experience of trading/sales processes and/or risk management
- Data analytical skills.
LHS 297508 #2597670