A leading manufacturer of quality agricultural and industrial spray products, fire-fighters, diesel transfer, and dust-suppression units, are now seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager. The company partners with over multiple dealerships across Australia and internationally.
- Focus on projects, developing and implementing supplier-related strategies, maximising value for money outcomes
- Strong focus on monitoring, enhancing, and streamlining the supply chain process
- Manage the commercial contractual aspects of supply relations from inception
- Create a measurable framework of KPIs for key and strategic suppliers
- Creating opportunities that reduce raw material costs
- Negotiating supplier contracts
- Creating a supplier scoring criteria based on delivery, quality, responsiveness, and pricing
- Sourcing alternate suppliers
- Likely international travel to visit suppliers to establish stronger relationships – Covid restrictions dependent.
- Produce professional presentations and have formal discussions with suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions
- Improve inventory processes & demand forecasting based on process knowledge, analysis, and feedback
- Solid experience in supply chain and business improvement - ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent contract management experience, advanced negotiation, and influencing strategies/skills
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build cross-functional relationships while collaborating effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve effectively
- High level of computer literacy, with sound software capability (Microsoft programs & operational ERP)
- Understanding of OH&S requirements
- Demonstrated prioritising and organisational skills
If you are interested in joining a rapidly expanding family-owned business that respects and recognises reliability and effort, then apply now.
Outstanding salary package on offer.