Your new company
Our client is a well established family owned business engaged in packing of aerosols and liquid filling for industrial and automotive products.
Your new role
- Organising warehouse stock and maintaining inventory
- Operating Forklift, loading/unloading
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label)
- Receive, process and put-away stock, ensuring compliance with WHS standards
- Manual Handling
What you will need to succeed
- A valid forklift license
- You will be willing and able to perform physical duties as required, with no restrictions.
- You will be fully vaccinated
- Ability to follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- A great attitude and commitment to the role above all.
- Our client is looking to expand, so you will have lot of growth opportunities.
- An hourly rate of $30 - $32 + Super
- Morning shift 7.30 am - 4pm.
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply now and submit an updated copy of your resume. Alternatively, you can directly email Shruti at email@example.com.
LHS 297508 #2629756