Your new company
This fast growing SaaS company works with clients across Australia, including several family-owned small businesses to build software aimed at automating many of the processes within the transportation industry. In joining this company, you will build features for a product that improves efficiency, accuracy, and safety within the transportation industry
Your new role
Reporting to the development manager, you will work as a full-stack developer on both web and mobile applications to design, develop, test and optimise high-quality code. As well as giving you the chance to grow your Software Development skills while working solely on building new features, this role also will give you chance to grow your skills in developing relationships with clients and key stakeholders in the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous industry experience as a Software Developer is a must, and any experience working on a SaaS product will be very highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Any experience building and deploying applications in the cloud, with Google Cloud knowledge highly regarded
- Self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn new and exciting technologies
- Any Cordova knowledge or experience is also a strong bonus
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the chance to work with a great team, building new features for a genuinely meaningful application that positively impacts people's everyday lives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Riley Dimond at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your career.
LHS 297508 #2558556