Your new company
Our client is a global organisation with a significant presence across Australia and New Zealand. Due to their continued growth, they have expanded into Western Australia and have set up a brand-new site. They are now seeking a Site Supervisor to run this new site in Perth.
Your new role
As Site Supervisor of this brand-new plant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility, you will ensure efficient and cost-effective operation of the plant whilst ensuring a safe working environment. You will oversee a small team whilst supporting and implementing continuous improvement of processes to enhance customer satisfaction. As the site authority for WA, you will have the following operational responsibilities:
- All site related operational functions including Logistics, purchasing, production and packaging.
- Site authority for WHS
- Process, production, and product continuous improvement
- Manage site productivity and efficiency
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have held a similar position for a large/ global organisation managing a plant and overseeing a small, close-knit team. You ideally will have an Engineering qualification and have managed production teams in a process driven environment. You will have strong computer literacy skills with SAP experience. Other key requirements for success include:
- High attention to detail and results orientated
- Strong leadership skills fostering a harmonious working environment
- Broad understanding of budgeting/ expense management
- Strong experience in SEQ, planning and maintenance of plant.
- Project management experience with ability to achieve deadlines
What you'll get in return
Alongside managing a brand-new plant where you will have the ability to set up your own career path in Western Australia for a global organisation. You will be remunerated with a highly competitive package comprising of a base salary of $120,000-$130,000 plus 11% superannuation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Benjamin Stagg now on 08 9265 9137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2579169