Your new company
My client is established as one of the leading Tier 3 Commercial builder. For 20+ years they have been successful in the delivery of Commercial projects and business from repeat clients is plentiful.
Due to growth and an increase in recently won projects, a position now exists for an experienced Site Manager to join their rapidly growing team on a Temporary to Permanent role
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- The Site Management of a $15m Sports Pavillion project in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs.
- Managing all subcontractors, ensuring that all deadlines are met and that the project runs smoothly and profitably.
- Ensuring all work on-site adheres to OHS standards.
- Working alongside Project Manager to ensure efficient management of day to day operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction or carpentry trade qualification.
- 2+ years’ experience in the delivery of $10M+ Commercial projects is essential.
- Proven experience working for a Tier 3 Commercial builder in Melbourne.
- Immediate start date for the right candidate.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive hourly rate into salary
- Future opportunities to progress internally within the company.
- Fantastic working culture with team building activities, Friday night drinks and a strong sense of family values.
- On-site parking facilities.
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to email@example.com or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2511927