Your new company
This organisation is a fast-growing fintech, helping its customers achieve their life goals by delivering fast and fair automotive, renewable energy and personal loans. They are on a mission to be Australia’s best lender. They are Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investing business. They fund car, renewable energy and personal loans (including loans to cover legal fees) and we have opened up consumer credit to everyday Australian investors.
Your new role
Working in a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can make it happen and share in the results and rewards. If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come and positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. The culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. They have a purpose people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within their business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Act as an escalation point for internal and external stakeholders to ensure settlement tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Conduct quality assurance audits on offshore settlements agents to ensure service providers adhere to AML and CTF company policies and procedures.
- Ensure incoming documentation is reviewed and verified in line with standard operating procedures.
- Proactively identify and report on account discrepancies and anomalies during settlements.
- Comfortable with proactive or reactive calls to customers with an ability to grasp issues and find appropriate solutions to objections, often pre-emptively.
- A genuine willingness and desire to represent the company with passion and energy.
- Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a permanent position, with full time hours between Monday to Friday. This allows you the opportunity to continue to grow your career in a supportive environment. Working in a beautiful office in CBD.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Anamika Setaluri on 08 7221 4109 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please specify which position and location you are applying for on your application.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2572853