Your new company
Exciting new opportunity just became available as a scheduler coordinator in the HVAC industry, training provided and Great salary + Super within an excellent working environment. The company is located close to public transport and will provide a good team culture and a career growth opportunity.
Your new role
- Ensure all Customer’s requests for service are logged in a courteous and timely manner.
- Log technicians in and out of the database accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of Technician’s work location at all times via the use of MIS.
- Monitor and schedule Service Technician’s activities.
- Dispatch Service Calls to the applicable resource including any site access required.
- Dispatch and monitor service calls to Subcontractors.
- Remotely manage Client help desks on various sites, ensuring job status updates comply with agreed time frames for client help desk.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within Scheduling roles/ coordinator
- Excellent communication skills and a positive demeanour
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking ability
What you'll get in return
- Great working environment
- Corporate Hours flexible
- Excellent hourly rates on offer + super
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2631162