- Permanent Position
- Darwin Location
- Attractive Salary plus Re-Location package
Looking for an experienced Senior Project Planner to work on one of the largest Infrastructure project.
- Provide support to the planning and project controls process, and implement best practice, on the project.
- Prepare and assess detailed project plans for all stages and facets of project to aid the project in meeting time-driven outcomes.
- Maintain the program through Primavera P6.
- Interpret and communicate essential sequence of activities.
- Implement robust project controls and accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Prepare daily reports and dashboards, and maintain the project controls database.
- Ideally, 5+ years’ experience in project planning delivery on large-scale construction projects – ideally building projects.
- Existing knowledge of construction techniques, methodologies and processes.
- Skills and experience in using project control systems and processes, with competency in using P6 Primavera, PRISM and MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Delivery focused, with a high level of self-motivation and drive to support the project in delivering to a tight schedule.
- High level communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a similar discipline.
Re-location package is provided for the right candidate
For more information please call Marian on 0422 246 989 or email your resume to Marian.Antony@2xmrecruit.com.au