This newly created role offers a unique opportunity to join an established business as it enters its next phase of growth.
With a franchise business model and locations across Australia the organisation has clear, ambitious yet achievable targets in place. Due to this growth, the business is seeking to add to it's leadership team by recruiting a Senior Finance & IT Manager.
As the number one role in finance, the position reports to the COO and has ultimately accountability for small teams in both finance and IT.
Your role will see you responsible for areas including but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports, such as board reporting.?
- Preparation and lodgement of all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, such as tax compliance, financial statements, and FBT lodgement.?
- Manage the annual budget and quarterly forecast process. ?
- Control year-end audit activities and, where required, have robust discussions with external auditors to ensure any matters that arise are resolved effectively.
- Business partnering with key members of the Executive Leadership Team.?
- Identify and mitigate financial risks and opportunities, and drive actions across teams.
- Provide ad hoc support to franchisees as required
- Oversee the tech roadmap and tech strategy including resourcing and internal capability
As a qualified finance professional, you will be capable of taking full ownership of the finance and IT functions. Through results in your previous roles, you will be able to display strong financial acumen along with the ability to deliver clear, insightful reporting and forecasting?.
You will have a proven ability to collaborate and support at all levels and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and your team?.
As someone commercially astute, you will ideally have an understanding of a franchise business model or distributed network of services. Ideally some of your experience will have been in a growth business with a demonstrated ability to improve systems and processes
Experience of IT management and project lifecycles would be well regarded.
To be considered, please apply now with a short cover letter and your resume.