- Inner-city suburbs -work from home and office!
- Leading ASX listed software business! 130k salary
About Our Client
Based in Hawthorn, a leading software company is seeking their new Senior EA to join their well established and innovative team.
The client is looking for a Senior EA that can hit the ground running in providing a high level of Executive support to the Company Secretary and team, be the extension for all things business and a key relationship manager.
Key duties will include but not be limited to
- Providing a high level of Executive support to the Company Secretary team
- Governance administration support
- General EA responsibilities such as diary and email management
- Coordinating and attend meetings, generating agendas and completing meeting minutes
- Distributing documents and handling confidential documents
- Preparing reports
- Credit card and expense management
- Making travel arrangements and travel itineraries
- Managing expectations and daily work-flow alongside other administration tasks and needs
- Maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders of the business and being the 'go to' for the executive
- Adhoc administrative support
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a Senior Executive Assistant with experience in supporting Company Secretary is highly desirable
- Paralegal experience highly desirable
- Experience working for an ASX listed company is essential and legal industry exposure is advantageous
- Experience in Executive level email and appointment scheduling
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders at all business levels
- Strong attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- Experience across legal and compliance documents
- Exposure working within a fast paced environment
- Composed and poised
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to ensure deadlines are being met
- Proficient across MS Office Suite and other CRM platforms
What's on Offer
This is not your standard EA role, this is an opportunity for you to be embedded with the business and their processes and improvements, support the Company Secretary team
This company prides themselves on their excellent retention, EAP, flexible working arrangements and collaborative teams.
This role is paying between $120,000 - $140,000 depending on relevant experience across this space.
Please send your CV to Jade Melia to discuss in more detail and for her to share the PD with you!