Your new company
The Victorian Government established to introduce a licensing system to regulate the provision of labour hire services across Victoria. Your new company will be State Government client
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Mid-Level or Senior Developer role.
- Ability to design Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions based on technical and functional requirements.
- Ability to build Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms, screens and views as well as workflows and reports based on requirements.
- Excellent ICT engineering skills across a range of technologies (full stack for preference) with advanced skills in an area of specialisation.
- Azure knowledge and skills working within the Azure ecosystem;
- SQL development skills with a deep knowledge of database design and data analysis skills, particularly in relation to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in deploying solutions into Azure.
- Experience in developing and integrating third party Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
- Experience in resolving technical issues with, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, and other related technologies to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
\What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work and grow with public sector project. The role offer a lot of autonomy and good work life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2642139