Your new company
With over 40 years experience in Architecture, this is a well established and known practice in the busy Western Australian market. With projects ranging from high rise, mixed use, retail and aged care, this company has a pipeline of works that has necessitated expansion.
Your new role
Managing a team of 2 to 3 people, you will be tasked with
- The delivery and management of projects through each stage
- Liaising with clients, consultants and any and all stakeholders
- Planning resourcing of projects with senior management
- Contribute to the ongoing development and mentorship of team members
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will be required to have
- Minimum 5 years experience in medium to large scale projects
- Strong REVIT skills and a knowledge of design software
- Proven ability to manage and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in client relationship development
What you'll get in return
In return for this opportunity, you will receive
- An industry commensurate salary
- An empowering and encouraging leadership team
- Excellent work culture
- High calibre projects that you get to manage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Colm now on 92544554.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2599993