A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Stylist to join our Digital team. You will use the styling skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to ensure that all products reflect the look and feel of the Seed Heritage brand when viewed by customers browsing online, including our website and digital marketing channels.
Reporting directly to the Group Studio Manager, this role will see you responsible for the styling of the monthly e-commerce fashion shoots. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced fashion stylist who is organised and can fit in with a fast-paced and motivated team.
The Senior Stylist must maintain in-depth knowledge of brand identity and direction, as well as an awareness of trends within the fashion industry. Experience working with a variety of products and techniques is essential, as this role will be responsible for the styling and execution of website product imagery and marketing collateral as needed.
Monthly shoots include; on body, mannequin, flat-lay and product/accessories for the website and digital marketing channels. This position will work with the Creative and Digital teams throughout all web shoot processes ensuring brand guidelines are achieved and product content and presentation are maximised.
- Style all product and flat-lay shots to ensure clothing is depicted accurately according to brand guidelines and standards.
- Attend all handovers and product meetings as advised by Creative and Digital departments to ensure thorough understanding of requirements in presentation of product and maintain quality of shoot results.
- Work with Creative and Digital teams to ensure Seed Heritage standards and styling techniques are understood and implemented.
- Work closely with Product team and Photographers to ensure that all product provided is shot as required and that details are shown and representative of the brand.
- Work with Product/VM teams to secure required samples.
- Document product information capturing styling notes, product details, reshoots and circulate with team.
- Provide art direction on set as required in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Must maintain in-depth knowledge of current brand identity and direction.
- Creative input for styling stills shots for email marketing and catalogues.
- Assist in organising and ensuring the shoot runs smoothly within allocated time frames.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A tertiary qualification in Styling and/or Visual Merchandising
- 2+ years experience in an e-Commerce fashion styling role.
- Understanding of the end-to-end product photography process.
- Experience in fashion or retail e-Commerce photography and studio environment.
- Styling and/or Visual Merchandising experience.
- Ability to style product, stills, flat-lay and mannequin shots.
- A good knowledge of fashion and current trends.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent work ethic and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site.
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude, willing to take on challenges.
- Appetite to learn and continually up skill.
- Eye for visual composition and proportion.
- Strives to identify and resolves issues before they occur.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Can work autonomously and without guidance.
- Communicates effectively with others.
WHY JOIN THE SEED HERITAGE TEAM?
- Up to 50% off our new season product range!
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic Australian retailer
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
Seed Heritage seeks to provide an unparalleled shopping experience and brand aesthetic, comprising of beautifully designed apparel, accessories and footwear for woman, teen, child and baby.
We now reach a global audience, boasting more than 280 stores in destinations including New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
If you would value working for a highly respected brand, and are passionate about growing your career, then we would love to hear from you. Don't miss your chance to join our success story! APPLY NOW!
Click the link below to explore more! https://www.seedheritage.com/careers