Your new company
Hays Recruitment is proud to partner with Insight Protection Solutions in the recruitment of an experienced Security Technician. You will join a team of like minded, talented individuals whose commitment to customer satisfaction has ensured steady growth for the business.
Your new role
Due to an increase in work, our client is looking for an experienced Security Technician to join their team.
Your new role will allow you to see the Victorian and New South Wales countryside as you perform a range of tasks, with the opportunity to develop and make your mark long term. With no two days the same, you will enjoy being challenged as you work on a range of projects.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Installation of alarm systems, CCTV, data cabling, access control, and a range of VMS. Products include Integrity, Tecom, Reliance.
- Troubleshoot and identify causes of faults
- Monitor performance of equipment and software
- Undertaking maintenance visits
- Provide a high level of technical support for all systems
- Providing an outstanding customer service experience
Working hours may vary as you will work across regional Victoria and Southern New South Wales, with travel expenses paid for by the company. Some overnight travel may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified and Experienced Security Technician
- Victorian Private Security Individual Registration (Security Equipment Installer) - ESSENTIAL
- Cablers License - ESSENTIAL
- Sound knowledge of Security Systems and Programming
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and fault find with a ‘solutions’ focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be a reliable, proactive and enthusiastic team member
What you'll get in return
You will join a high performing team with a strong reputation in the security industry and a positive business culture who are known for their excellent customer service experience.
- Competitive salary and vehicle package
- Variety of work and locations
- Long and successful career
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to thrive in a specialised and growing industry.
What you need to do now
If you feel like you have the right experience, please submit your application via the ‘apply now’ button or for more information and a confidential discussion, email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please refer this opportunity onto anyone suitable. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed.
We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2558082