Mid sized Australian owned Insurance underwriting practice with operations in Perth have opportunity for a sales and service consultant to provide support to the underwriters, state manager and relationship managers.
Benefits to you:
- Small friendly practice within CBD location
- Work in an organisation that encourages Personal development
- Established successful practice
- Ensure accurate and up to date records including databases, information systems, & company records
- Assisting with the preparation of renewal reports and insurance manuals
- Taking client calls / queries and redirecting them to appropriate client manager
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Jenny Ennis at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 413 233.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!