Do you have excellent people skills & a positive attitude? Join our team in a hands-on & challenging role with opportunities for career progression!
- Restorx Services
- Works Across Mildura
- Full-Time Stable Employment
- Company Vehicle & Tools of the Trade Provided
- Respected organisation with stability & security
- Support & guidance from experienced managers
- Positive & rewarding team culture
- Future career progression where great work is recognised & rewarded
- Up to date technology
In this diverse role, you will utilise your exceptional people and organisational skills to provide restoration services to clients whose properties have been damaged by extenuating circumstances such as fire, flood, or malicious damage. Duties will include cleaning, deodorising, and restoring furniture, and other building contents on site, as well as cataloguing and transporting items when onsite restoration is not possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a successful business unit where in the past, Technicians have had the ability to transition into various positions within the wider Johns Lyng Group company, such as Supervisor, Estimator and Project Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend water damage, fire damage & mould jobs – including but not limited to cleaning, packing / unpacking and Inventorying contents items
- Perform in areas of mitigation & restoration works as required, including equipment installation & monitoring
- Provide peace of mind to clients in stressful situations
- Liaise with internal office staff, project managers & external clients
- Prepare & present damage, inspection & inventory lists reports for insurers
- Clean and decontaminate contents items and structure after a fire, mould or water claim
- Complete all necessary job documentation
- Travel around Metro Melbourne
- Work a rotating on-call roster, including afterhours shifts
Key Selection Criteria:
Do you have proven examples of demonstrating drive and energy? Are you extremely motivated and can think outside the box? Do you want the opportunity to potentially work your way into a partnership? Being able to demonstrate and highlight examples of these are the key criteria for you to be successful in joining our existing talented and passionate team. The following selection criteria is also important, but we are happy to teach and mentor you along the way.
- Desire to go above & beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- Professionalism, proactive nature & good work ethic
- Previous experience in hands-on roles ideal, however not essential
- Ability to work autonomously & collaboratively
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physical fitness
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Working with Children Check or ability to obtain
- Valid & clean driver licence
- IICRC qualification highly regarded, however not essential
Restorx offer insurance and non-insurance related services and are uniquely qualified for addressing all aspects of contents and building restoration. With an integrated approach to our people, processes, and technology, we take pride in achieving fast and successful outcomes, especially in emergency situations.
Please note: A criminal background check and pre-employment medical examination will make up part of the recruitment process.