- Excellent career progression opportunities in established and emerging markets
- World class training and development programs with on-the-job support
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives. That's our Purpose and it's at the heart of our business. With over 7,000 people in nearly 40 countries across the world, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets. Our diverse, progressive leadership team and high performing staff ensure that the business continues to evolve in an ever-changing market. Our state of the art technology is intuitive, using AI to keep us nimble and able to focus on the human element of our job - building networks and finding the best talent in the market for our clients.
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you require adjustments throughout the process to ensure there are no barriers in the recruitment process for you.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Build a professional network of clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise your commercial performance, and change people's lives through providing opportunities to help them reach their potential.
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Initiate and maintain long term relationships with businesses and leadership teams who are looking to hire
- Build and maintain a talent pool of active and passive candidates, fostering long term relationships and helping them build their careers
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- A track record of success in recruitment, sales or business development
- A desire to initiate new relationships with a diverse client and candidate pools
- A commercial mindset and a natural drive for exceptional personal performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skill
- High resilience and excellent objection handling skills
- A desire to learn through ongoing feedback
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: Women@Page, Parents@Page, Pride@Page, Ability@Page and FirstPeoples@Page
- Flexible / Hybrid working arrangements
- A laptop, phone and technology to enable to work from home
- Up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Competitive bonuses
- Quarterly wellness breaks
- Additional leave
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Monthly, quarterly and annual team incentives & celebrations