Your new company
A multinational Manufacturing company north of the river is looking for a HSEQ Coordinator on a permanent basis. Your role will be to assist the National HSE Manager and will report directly to them.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the National HSE Manager in all Quality and Health, Safety, Environmental activities including Training, Development, and conduct regular data analysis to support WHS improvement initiatives
• The development and maintenance of the Management System.
• Preparing various reports including incident statistical reporting etc.
• Maintaining printed and digital document files for the Management System.
• Developing and supporting quality improvement projects.
• Supporting HSE across the business.
• Maintain Quality, Health Safety and Environmental files.
• Demonstrate and promote safety leadership.
• Ensure adherence to all Australia's Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Legislation, Regulations and Industry Standards impacting the Management System.
What you'll need to succeed
• Have a minimum 3 years' experience within a Safety or Quality Department
• Be HSE or Quality degree qualified
• Knowledge of QHSE Management Systems
• Proficient computer and software skills on Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational organisation who is a leader in their industry. This company has a strong, positive culture with a supportive working environment with training and development on offer. The company is based in Perth and salary on offer is $95,000-$100,000 + super, dependent on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career via 9265 9137.
LHS 297508 #2585909