Your new company
This company give a whole new meaning to the word culture. With over 10 years of proven success, this company are going from strength to strength. With an incredibly solid team in place, this company recognize that happy employees are productive employees. This 40 person-strong business deliver a range of commercial projects which range across commercial, education, sporting facilities, health and hospitality across new build and fit out. Due to a recently won Aged Care project, a permanent role now exists for an experienced Project Manager.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- The procurement process, coordinating subcontractors & liaising with the site team
- Driving projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Initially, you will be responsible for a $22M aged care new build in the inner North, however the role is office based in Malvern.
- Driving projects to an effective and successful conclusion
- Managing all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction
- Proven experience in a Project Manager role with a Tier 3 Commercial builder based in Melbourne
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors
- An attitude which reflects our client’s culture which is positive, and solutions focused
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
What you'll get in return
- A company who are experiencing significant growth
- A strong and genuine career path within the business
- Brand new, modern offices based in Malvern
- Project diversity- don’t get pigeon holed!
- Yearly skiing trips! (Covid permitting)
- A builder with a strong and impressive list of repeat clients
- A company with a solid financial track record
- Friday night drinks
- Ample car parking space
- A company who genuinely offer an excellent workplace culture
- An attractive salary package that is above market rate
What you need to do now
- Click "Apply" and follow the prompts
- Send your CV in word format to Charlotte.email@example.com
- Call Charlotte Baker on 0408 900 899 for more information on this role or similar roles within the commercial construction industry.
LHS 297508 #2557478