Your new company
You will be working for a successful organisation who have made a name for themselves internationally for being involved with all things Solar. They focus on R&D, production, sales, service of new energy power supply devices for solar energy and utility scale solar farm development. They have a well-known presence in the industry for their state-of-the-art Solar products as well as the development of new Solar farm projects.
Your new role
This role will require someone with extensive project development experience from greenfield to construction phase ideally in the renewable energy industry. This project developer will be responsible for the development of new opportunities for the acquisition, co-development or greenfield development of new distributed ground mount solar projects. You will need to identify and evaluate suitable sites and negotiate commercial transactions with landowners.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the position you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- 5 plus years of development experience on Solar projects
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Solid understanding of renewable energy market trends
- Experience bringing Solar projects from greenfield to financial close
- Experience negotiating with TNSP's and AEMO
- Experience with the Grid Connection process and the commercial elements for Solar Farm connections
- Strong Project Management background with sound communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will work for a very reputable organisation within the renewable sector. You will not want to miss out on the exciting projects they have on the horizon within the Renewable industry. The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive salary package and become part of a team that is extremely passionate about what they do.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam on 0423456197
LHS 297508 #2325443