Your new company
A FMCG company who prides on a positive team culture and a good working environment based in Brisbanes Southside is looking to expand their team.
Your new role
We are looking for a Production Operator to come on board and assist in the production of various leading products. You will ideally come from a manufacturing background and have strong attention to detail and a mechanical aptitude with a willingness to learn.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position you may possess some of the following;
- Experience on a production line
- Prior production experience in food/FMCG/pharma industries advantageous
- Experience operation various food production machines (flow-wrap machine, encapsulation, blending/mixing machines) - highly desired but not essential
- Willing to work overtime for production requirements when needed
- Good understanding of GMP and HACCP principles desired not essential
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading manufactures within their space. They offer a fantastic inclusive and working culture with flexibility. Along with all of this, you will receive ongoing training in an ongoing position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. 07 3815 078.
LHS 297508 #2580217