Your new company
We have been a global leader in built and natural asset design and management providing smart, sustainable solutions for our clients. We are a truly diverse and inclusive global organization and our global reach has seen us take on my world-changing projects.
Your new role
An exciting pipeline of work has enabled us to grow our team to support the needs of major rail projects across the WA region and Perth public transport. Your new role will include but not limited to:
- Providing engineering knowledge in technical, operational and maintenance information areas of expertise.
- Leading a team of like-minded signalling professionals to develop their potential and deliver work to client's satisfaction.
- Business case preparation and concept design
- Concept & scheme development, including feasibility studies and signal design and preparation of interlocking data.
- Preparation of investigations, including data gathering and report writing to support scope preparation, costing, design, and commissioning outputs
What you'll need to succeed
You pride yourself for the part you play in our goal of improving the quality of life through sustainability. Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
- Your strong proven experience in signalling detailed circuit and/or data design
- Your previous experience of operational modelling, systems engineering and type approval process
- Your effective communication skills and ability to liaise with other divisions of the company, clients, contractors, suppliers, regulatory authorities, users and trade staff for supply of signalling design systems.
- Proven work experience with ATSS & DCS systems and extensive experience in signalling design, ideally in Microlok and/or ATC
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- Stability in a permanent full-time position
- A creative and innovative environment with modern tools and technology
- Excellent training, support and global career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering contact Malcom Tshuma at Hays on 0 8 9254 4565 or email Malcom.firstname.lastname@example.org At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2561126